Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sic Em and Say Good Bye

What a fun night...complete with our traditional Christmas time fish fry and the Alamo Bowl Victory!
 Its so fun to be in a family with BU tradition.  We're proud of our horned frog too. 
Now this is the truth...I love this picture.  Halls are trying to keep Graham happy.  Mrs. Jerry is bossin'. Dad's got grease on his brand new BU shirt after frying fish.  Nick's trying to handle the dog after kissing him in the face I'm sure and I'm setting the timer.
Before the game we successfully seeded the donut tree.  The boys and Papa spent some time finding the most perfect tree down by the lake that afternoon. 
They surely picked a good tree...seeds grew over night. Yum! 
Getting ready for good-byes. Its like a bandaid...just do it and get it over with.  I hate it.  I just do. 
I could do this expat thing for the rest of my life if it weren't for these precious people and kids.  And at the same time, I can't do this expat thing today without the incredible amount of support and unconditional love they just keep pouring out. 
 Hug ya in Twenty Twelve Watkins peeps!  We love you so much!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Ugh!! Goodbyes are SO hard!!! Love all these pictures though... :) Such a sweet family. :) The picture when you're setting up the timer of the whole family is hilarious! Miss you!