Thursday, May 12, 2011

Mother's Day

Brothers!
Exactly why they need a mother! Or is this a reflection of my mothering?


Its still a little strange to celebrate these type holidays on a work and school day. Which is why I look like the pits in these pictures! It was a usual work day for me too :) Nick and the boys still made it special and treated me to a fun night. We took our baths while Nick made a pit stop at Fuddruckers. He came home baring the most beautiful flowers and then hit the grill. He and Fudds made for a awesome and tasty mother's day dinner.

My little loves!

Thank you Lord!
I am honored and scared to death by the job He's asked me to do!
3 little lives = lots of responsibility!

There is no greater joy! Its indescribable! Being a mom has taught me WAY more than I've taught my children. Learning how selfish I am and how desperate I am for God's help is staggering! I'm so thankful for the women in my life that I can learn from and be encouraged by. Without a doubt this is the hardest and most rewarding purpose on my life.

5 comments:

Jenise Livesay said...

Wish I was there to help unpack! What an amazing pool. That will be so fun! Mother's Day with 3 looks perfect! Miss you mama. Can't wait to talk soon

Shannon said...

Oh, Sister...you are so very blessed! I love these pictures of you with your babies! I cannot wait to see you so very soon!

Rick and Beth said...

Girl, we wear the same things to work!! Glad to read that someone else is as dependent on Him as I am.

Jody said...

The most challenging but absolutely the most rewarding!

Anonymous said...

Love reading your blog! I had a baby around the same time you had Georgia...how did you lose all the baby weight and look so great??? Do you diet? Workout? Please blog about this!!! You loook great and are inspiring...I'm still working on the weight-loss!