Saturday, June 2, 2012

Cute as a Button Boone!

Ashley's sweet friends and I hosted a little sprinkle for baby Boone on Monday night. They (including the ready to pop) Ash were patient to wait for my surprise visit so I could be there.  It was such a great way to end my trip and such a joy to celebrate with Ash since I couldn't be there for Boone's arrival.  We had a lot of fun just hanging out, eating mexican food (go figure) and preparing mama for her next little button! 
We can't take any credit for this theme...it was done first by one of my dearest friends in Waco who is a genius when it comes to party planning and creativity.  Caryn hosted a similar shower for her sister a few months ago.   Its so easy and so cute.  
Amanda made these cute letters for our centerpiece.
 


Caryn wrote the sweetest little prayer magnet that we also borrowed to give to the girls who came for dinner.
 We asked everyone to fill-in-the-blank.  "I Hope You..."  for the Mister Boone Watkins Hall.


 Long time family friend Julie with me and Ash Hotesses: Janet, me, Ash, Amanda, Sarah
 And for the cherry on top, my precious friend Jen came so I could hug her neck. She was in town from California and we couldn't leave town without seeing each other!




No comments: