Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Honey and Papa

My sweet friend, Tracy recently named my parents house "The Land of Milk and Honey". How appropriate! Papa gets to be the Milk and well, Honey is of course the Honey. When we come to stay in the Land of Milk and Honey its definitely plentiful. There's plenty of cooking, helping, feeding, serving, holding, rocking, hugging, playing, teaching, changing, bathing and mostly lovin!! They are such an awesome example I hope to always be to my own family! Thank you Honey and Papa - We love you!!

Just before we left for Houston we took a few pictures in an attempt to get a picture for the Watkins Christmas card. Here's a few...



2 comments:

Katy said...

darling! I love Mrs. Honey! What sweet pictures---all jewels!

Jackie said...

I sure do love Honey and Papa! Like I told you the other day...you were raised right. They are blessings to so many people...